I suggest you ...

Add ability to edit readings, fix mistakes

There is no way to change an entry if I make a mistake -- so it makes this app unusable for accuracy. FIX THIS!!

65 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,
    Thank you for your suggestion to add the ability to edit entries in HeartStar. While there is currently no way to edit entries, you can delete a reading and add a new one with the corrected information.

To delete an entry:
    1) Go to the Data tab
    2) Tap List at the top right to view your entries
    3) Swipe the entry Left to delete it

When you add a new entry, you can change the date/time to whatever it should be (if it’s not the current date/time)

I hope this helps — please let us know if it works for you. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for using HeartStar!

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! I’ve been doing my readings manually and when I make a mistake I have to delete it and just put it all in again.

• Don commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I entered my first entree wrong and I cannot find a way to edit it. So..... I am forever in the inaccurate category!!!! Why should I continue using this then?

• Allen Skiles commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Edit, edit, edit. Especially the date. I usually make entries every several days. The date is the item I mess up. If the date entry was as big the other readings I may not need to edit it. I see 44 others would like to edit too.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes it will be good to be able to fix a mistake we should be able to edit the information enter by mistake

• Joan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree about the editing. It would make it so much easier. I often make a quick note in my notes app when the nurse gives me the reading and then enter in the app later. Going back and forth to do a new entry after deleting is a pain and I'm more likely to make mistake.

I love the graph with the circles and the connecting lines. Much better than a lot of the other apps with line graphs.

• R. Herrera commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I see someone has already made the suggestion. I just uploaded this app and was logging in data when I realized I made an error and forgot to address the date adjustment. This mistake completely spiking my readings thus makes these readings worthless if transmitted to a monitoring agency like you've made available. I need this ability to fix!!

• AdminHeartStar Team (Pattern Health Support, Pattern Health Technologies) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thank you for your suggestion to add the ability to edit entries in HeartStar. While there is currently no way to edit entries, you can delete a reading and add a new one with the corrected information.

To delete an entry:
        1) Go to the Data tab
        2) Tap List at the top right to view your entries
        3) Swipe the entry Left to delete it

When you add a new entry, you can change the date/time to whatever it should be if it's not the current date/time.

I hope this helps -- please let us know if it works for you. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for using HeartStar!

Best regards,
        HeartStar Team

Feedback and Knowledge Base