Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Apothecaryman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use another app, One Drop, for monitoring blood sugar. It links up with iHeart and imports my bp data from this app. However it does not import HR. Please sync HR so that other heath apps can import all data.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Here here! Too many bugs, poorly thought out & I'm not digging this App. To much competition for you guys to not have thought out the flow from the USERS perspective.

• Ong commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, this is a must in your next update plizzzz... becoz of this, i had to download another separate apps for heart rate.

Please implement heart rate sync with Apple Health. It's only half the picture to sync BP only.

Please implement this as I'd like to continue to use your app. However I'm having to use a different blood pressure app, which isn't as good just because it syncs my blood pressure & heart rate with health on my iPhone.

I hope u guys will implement this. Ability to sync all values is crucial, and now I'm on the spot of choosing the app that will walk along with my & this feature is crucial and lack of it is a deal breaker for me.
        But I love ur app! I really hope u will implement it soon.

Feedback and Knowledge Base